Our wonderful realtor has been really great about sending us pictures of our house every week and these are some of the most recent batch!
They are now working on the exterior brick/stone



This is a shot from the master bedroom into the master bath
The master bedroom

This is a shot from the great room into the dining room (on the right)
and the kitchen (on the left)

This is a shot from the great room looking at the entry on the right
and the dining room on the left
4 comments:
Oooo. I am so jealous of your pretty house!
That is so fun that you still get to see all the pictures! The house is coming together really fast! I can't wait to see the finished product!
Love them!!! I want to see more and more and more!
Wow, I can't believe how fast this is being built!! It's loookin' good!
Post a Comment