While we were up in Alpine for the wedding reception, Shana and her dad, Clark, were nice enough to take us up to the Alpine rodeo grounds to ride their two horses, Strider and Ellie. We LOVED it!
Stacie happily grooming away...
Trying not to stand too close to his hooves! I am not so secretly scared of horses... and this was part of my equinophobia therapy (I made up that word - sounds pretty good, huh?)
Shana looking super adorable with her big pets
Stacie's ready to ride :)
Kevin's taking her out for a spin

I feel a lot better when I am on top of the horse...then all they can do is buck me off, right?
After we had had our turns riding, Clark and Shana REALLY rode them!
It was such a beautiful day!

After we finished riding, we thought that the horses needed a treat from the orchard. This is me trying to prove once and for all that I am not afraid of horses! Of course, it actually freaked the heck out of me!
No comments:
Post a Comment