While we were up in northern Utah, we were able to spend a little time with our wonderful friends from Williamsburg,
the Crawfords. We have missed them so much, but it was so great to see them and to meet their cute new little girl Abby. We were able to visit with them twice, and both times they fed us our favorite foods - Cafe Rio for lunch and then yummy doughnuts for breakfast - you guys are the best! We are so sad that they will be leaving the country (not sure where to yet!) but we are excited about the possibility of visiting them in really remote and cool locales!
Me and little Miss Baby Abby


This was taken the next day when we came over for breakfast and Abby was wrapped in the cutest fuzzy blanket! Kelly has the best taste!

Don't the doughnuts look AMAZING!! I wish I would remember where Kelly said they were from. With flavors like cookies and cream, mint chocolate, and s'mores, you can hardly go wrong!

For some reason, I didn't take any pictures with Kelly, Chris, Sam, or Liam...probably just because I am getting a little baby hungry! And the doughnut picture is probably because I am hungry hungry!
1 comment:
They were from Beyond Glazed yum yum now I want a good doughnut. We had soooo much fun with you guys. And you need to hurry up and get peggers because Chris said if you were preggy then over thanksgiving I could go down and visit you! Just me and Abby!!! So get some sweet lovin already!
Post a Comment