Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 28, 2009

More from Aruba

I have to admit, when Kevin and I first planned our trip, I didn't really know where Aruba was, and I am sure I am not the only one! Well, it turns out that Aruba is a tiny island about 15 miles off the coast of Venezuela. Aruba is about 6 miles wide and 20 miles long with beautiful beaches and a completely desert inland (think Tucson with a beach) - we were totally expecting lush tropical scenery, but instead we got cacti and rocks!

Aug 31st was my actual birthday and per tradition, Kevin made me a cake :)

The day after, we went out for dinner to celebrate
Kevin found this really cool restaurant on a pier and we got to eat looking out over the water - so romantic!

We got to enjoy a gorgeous sunset while we dined!

No comments: