4. Scary Movies – The other day I was with some of my girlfriends and all of us came to the consensus that we hate scary movies! No, this isn’t really a fear, but somewhat related. I hate scary movies for the following reasons:
- I go to see movies to relax and be entertained, not sit on the edge of my seat with my face shoved into my husband’s chest and holding my ears
- I remember all of the scary images and when I am alone at night in the dark I think of them and freak myself out
- I always have nightmares
- I don’t pay money to be scared!
Thankfully, now that Kevin and I are happliy settled into married life, I don’t feel like I have to see all of the scary movies with him and instead send him to the theatre with his guy friends…he gets to spend time with the guys and I don’t have to have nightmares for a month just to make him happy (it is amazing what we girls do for the boys we love!)
No comments:
Post a Comment