Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Phobia! Part 4

5. Throwing Up – I know I am not alone in this one…I guess you can say that everyone hates throwing up, but some of us fear it more than others. I am the type of girl that would rather stay sick than throw up to make my stomach feel better…I just hate losing control of my body...and then there is the taste, of course (sorry, that was gross!) This is one of the things I fear most about pregnancy…I just have this feeling (a sick feeling!) that I will have one of those throwing-up-every-morning type of pregnancies and my life (and Kevin's!) will be horrible for three months (if not more). Thankfully, morning sickness should cure me of my fear of throwing up (not my hate of it…that is impossible)and I will be able to vomit like a real woman for the rest of my life!

2 comments:

Nora said...

i totally feel you on this phobia, leslie. i was so so lucky to have a nausea free pregnancy. who knows, maybe you will too!
keep up the phobias posting, i love reading that i'm not the only germ-o-phobe around:)

HG said...

I was totally freaked of throwing up before I was Pregnant, but throwing up three times a day cured me of that! Now when I throw up I don't cry!