Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Long Live the Exfoliators!

A few weeks ago, Mary Kay was invited to put together a team and play in a corporate fundraiser dodge ball tournament.  Since some team members got injured prior to game day (non related to dodge ball, of course!), I got to play too! It was so much fun!  

Kevin came up with the team name!

Warming up!

Just like in the movie, we needed to dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge!
We played five three minute games that were surprisingly fierce and quick! We only won one game, but we are going to rock it next year!

In the last game, I ended up being the last person going against three guys. One hit me in the face and it really hurt! Since it was a head shot, it didn't count but it really ticked me off! Of course they ended up getting me out, but I didn't go down without a fight!

No comments: