Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Lights, Camera, Action!

Since moving to Mary Kay, Kevin has had some many new and exciting opportunities! He uses his love of public speaking to conduct trainings (and even gets to mix in a little humor and comedy while he's at it!), uses his language skills to work with their subsidiaries in Europe, and has even gotten back into acting.

I say BACK into acting because he acted in several plays in high school.  Legend has it that Kevin absolutely stole the show his sophomore year portraying Dr. Watson in the Sherlock Holmes thriller "Hound of the Baskervilles."

Back to present day.
Kevin was asked to be the Cowardly Lion in "The Wizard of Laws," a legal training video produced for Mary Kay's annual beauty consultant conference called Seminar. 

This was no slap job training video done in his office - oh no!
It was done in a production studio with hair, make-up, props, a stage, and a full camera crew including a director.

I can't help but laugh when I see this picture!
He is even wearing a prosthetic nose!


Amazing!

No comments: