With Kevin taking business trips abroad about a week every month, I have decided that little Baby Colin is NOT a good substitute for his father on a date for the following reasons:
He doesn't drive
He drools all over me
He's toothless
Every time he looks at me he throws up (point in fact, he just spit up)
He is only interested in my chest (not appropriate? sorry!)
He doesn't bother to wear shoes
He has no control over his flatulence
He cries in public
He doesn't mind having a booger hang out of his nose
and
He poops his pants
Why he makes a good date?
He looks at me like I am the only woman in the world!
6 comments:
What a good little man! I have the same problems with my date too! It would be fun to somehow get our little guys together sometime!
Too funny! Made me laugh out-loud in the office.
Hilarious.
LOVE this. LOVE.
Look at it this way though -- he doesn't try to steal your dessert!
That's hilarious! I love it!
Too cute! Love this!
Post a Comment