Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Erin Go Bragh!

St. Patrick's Day is a pretty big deal in the Grady household. In fact, in the month of March, you can call us the O'Grady's (historical sidenote - this was Kevin's ancestor's last name until they dropped the O' when they came to America in an effort to hide the fact that they were Irish and in turn reduce prejudice...yeah, I don't think people needed the O' to realize the redheaded guy with a thick Irish accent was indeed Irish!!)

Anyway, we O'Gradys like to have a pretty awesome St. Patrick's Day party every year, and this year we were so excited to have some extended family join us as well (not to mention the most adorable little leprechaun)!

Doesn't look like he wants a kiss!

Some of the amazing food people brought
How cute is this veggie dip?
Derek enjoying the greatest corned beef ever
(seriously people...don't knock corned beef until you've had mine! I have made believers out of the most anti corned beef haters!)
Karen and Mike

Lisa and Karen
Derek and Lisa

A big thanks to all of my family (especially my mom) for all of the help with the party and to Karen for taking all of these pictures for me - you're the best!

2 comments:

Wilkerson Weekly said...

I thought about y'all on St. Patricks day and wondered if you were making your corned beef. You definitely made a believer here. I want your recipe!

Valerie said...

I was wondering if you had a party this year with the new addition--glad you still made it happen! Your little man is adorable and you're looking great, cuz! Side note: Mike and his family have a joke that they were the O'Copes at one point. It's not true, but it makes me laugh every time I think about it :)