We had an awesome weekend! Colin and I spent Friday making Easter sugar cookies for home and visiting teachees and I am ridiculously proud of how they turned out!
The kids were so excited for their hunt...it was so much fun to watch!
Colin didn't really participate, but we pretended that he enjoyed it!
Me and my baby!
Looking back at Daddy
We found some eggs for Colin to pose with
Mike and Dylan searching for eggs
After the adult money hunt (a BIG thank you to Liz and Jim for the $$$ - so unexpected and generous!) we headed to the pool to cool off
Such a fun day!
The Easter Bunny brought Colin summer swim stuff (swim trunks, rash guard, floppy hat, sunglasses, and swim diapers)...he's all set for the pool!
He thinks he's pretty cool!
2 comments:
Wait, it's warm enough to go SWIMMING in Dallas? Why do I not live there? It hailed tonight in SLC.
You are looking mighty skinny, you hot mamma you!
So much fun! It sounds like you guys had a blast at the patch :)
Oh, and you are the queen sugar cookie maker. Those look delicious!
Post a Comment