So, most of my blog posts lately have been about the baby for obvious reasons. Well, today people you are in for a treat! This one is all about ME.
PS Thanks to my childhood friend Natalie for unknowingly letting me "borrow" this idea!
Like the random picture of me and Shakespeare?
B. Bed size: King - (Kevin and I broke down about month 6 of my pregnancy and upsized our bed and our life to a King...it has changed my whole world!)
C. Chore you hate: cleaning the bathroom...there is just nothing fun about cleaning potties!
D. Dogs: Umm, I grew up with dogs, but the older I get the less I want one of my own. I think it is the hair everywhere...not a fan of the hair...so I guess the answer is no. Of course, Kevin says that we'll have to get a dog when the kids get older (is that like a rite of passage?) so there you have it. The kids will inevitably whine and beg and then I will be the lame mom if I don't give in so yeah, we'll probably end up with a dog in the end.
E. Entertainment: I love to read and watch movies. Seriously, I could read all day. I also love to see shows. Les Miserables is coming to Dallas this winter and I am sure as heck going!
F. Favorite color: Well now that just depends. Is this my favorite color to wear? Definitely black. My favorite color to eat? Probably brown or red (chocolate / strawberries, pasta sauce, etc). My favorite color of paint in my house? The blue in Colin's room. Favorite color of purse? Turquoise. Favorite color of nail polish? Red or bright pink.
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5’7"
I. Instruments: 2 years of piano lessons as a child and 3 years playing the French horn from 6-8th grade...so no, I don't play an instrument.
J. Job title: mommy according to the baby and "homemaker" according to the government
K. Kids: one, unless Kevin counts!
L. Live: Sunnyvale, Texas (little rural suburb of Dallas)
M. Mom’s name: Jeanette (named after my grandma's favorite celebrity, the 1930s singer and actress Jeanette MacDonald)
N. Nicknames: Les to most people...of course my family is much more creative. My brother Steve has a variety of names for me: Lester Fester, Lester, Fes-Munch, Fes, etc. Kevin mostly calls me Babe when he's in trouble and he's trying to apologize...as in a "ah, Babe, don't be mad at me! I love you." His super cheesy shmoopy name for me is Pook, or Pooky.
O. Overnight hospital stays: twice
P. Pet peeve: someone else's toenails touching me, especially in bed (shudder)
Q. Quote from a movie: All I can think of right now is "Your mom goes to college" (Napoleon Dynamite)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: 4 : Steve, Mark, Kevin, and Stacie
T. Time you wake up: whenever Colin wakes me up
U. Underwear: white
V. Vegetables you dislike: do water chestnuts count? I hate them. I don't like baby corn either. I can tolerate mushrooms (yes, I realize they are a fungus, not a vegetable, but for the purpose of this blog post I think they count) but I am not really a fan.
W. What makes you run late: missing cell phone
X. X-Rays you’ve had: teeth
Y. Yummy food you make: I am a decent cook...Kevin likes most of the things I cook, but my pride and joy in the kitchen in my St Patty's Day feast - it ROCKS!
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: monkeys and the big cats
3 comments:
That was so fun to read. I want to steal your idea too.
Fun post! I HATE it when Bryan's toe nails touch my legs in the middle of the night as well. Bugs me so bad, haha!
Um, you forgot your best nickname, Sister Packer! :)
Post a Comment