Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sunnyvale Baby Shower

I have the best friends! Jene, Jen, and Karen worked very hard to throw my shower and it was absolutely gorgeous! It is just too bad that the weather was so crummy! There was torrential rain, thunder and lightning, and even tornado warnings throughout the metroplex....kind of a crazy day, but I guess it was appropriate for a SHOWER (knee slapper, I know!)


They decorated using greens and black...even the food was color appropriate (and delicious!)

See the pictures behind me? Jen came over to my house and took lots of cute pictures of me and made the cutest sign-in book. Thanks, Jen! I love it!

Opening presents :)

Opening the much anticipated present from my mother-in-law...a box FILLED with adorable homemade blankets and burp cloths - thank you Artis!! I love them!
Me and my great neighbor, Betty

Me and Karen

A big thank you to Jen for hosting us at her beautiful home and to Jene and Karen for all their wonderful touches. Another big thank you to the girls who braved the weather to come! You're the best!

2 comments:

jessi said...

Oh!!! Hugs to you and Karen!

Bekah said...

what fun!! Love the shower pictures, looks like so much fun!! Can't wait to see your little guy.