Witches Night Out
During our last year of law school, my friend Kelly threw the most adorable Halloween party called "Witches Night Out" complete with food, games, food, decorated witches hats, and more food! We had such a fun time, I decided to throw my own this year and it turned out great!
I made chili and had hot apple cider and everyone else brought sweets and other yummy dishes to share...everything was wonderful!
Not exactly the "sexy witch" that most women dress up as on Halloween, but hey! I am 8 months pregnant!
Michelle, Krista, and Meaghan
Lynn, Marsha, Joan, and Kate
Heather, Michelle, Jene, Jen, Samantha, Krista, and Shannon
Shannon, Heather, Jen, Samantha, Michelle, Kaitey, and Jene
The winners!
Heather won BOTH the "Which Witch is Which?" trivia game and the "Most Creative Hat" award while Samantha took away the "Most Glamorous Hat" award
3 comments:
I love it! Glad your party was a success too. Thanks for letting me steal the idea :)
You look like the sexiest pregnant witch I've ever seen! Seriously you look great and what a fun idea!. Love it!
Aw man. I was so bummed that we didn't get to do one this year. Everyone here is a little shall we say LAME when it comes to parties. Remember the little complex I had in Williamsburg about always throwing but never getting invited to anything? Yeah, times that by 100 here ha! Thanks goodness we had you guys to keep us sane!
Post a Comment