Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

San Antonio part 2

The San Antonio Riverwalk

After eating the most amazing lunch ever, Kevin and I weren't exactly hungry, but we took a bus down to the Riverwalk and had a lot of fun walking around and checking out all the cool restaurants along the river.



We even took a boat cruise that reminded us a lot of the ones we used to take in St. Petersburg, Russia oh so long ago when we were facilitators for the BYU study abroad program. It was so much fun to putter along the river and float under the beautiful old bridges.

Summer of 2006...crazy, huh?

Unfortunately, the boat was extremely crowded and I started to have a minor panic attack and once we were off the boat I was more than a little dizzy, hot, and nauseous and all the "cool restaurants" turned into stinky yucky smelly places that sell foul looking food. We ended up eating far away from anything too malodorous at an extremely overpriced restaurant that didn't have very good food. Oh well...at least our lunch was amazing!

No comments: