Carving Pumpkins
This year Karen and Mike invited us over for some intense pumpkin carving (along with a fabulous dinner) and Kevin decided that he had had enough triangle eyed, toothy grinned jack-o-lantern faces and decided to do a fancy-stencil-takes-all-night-pumpkin. It turned out AWESOME!! I kept teasing him for attempting a "4 out of 4 pumpkin" challenge rating pumpkin design on his first try, but he did great and didn't even need any toothpicks to fix anything!
Kevin, Mike, and Mike's friend Bruce carving away
With his finished pumpkin
Kevin was really worried that his pumpkin would be damaged if it bumped in to anything on the ride home so he decided to buckle it in.
Yeah, I think he'll be a good dad!
3 comments:
That is an AWESOME pumpkin! Mad skills kevin!
That is a pretty sweet pumpkin! Mike refuses to do the quintessential (i.e. easy) pumpkin and always does these crazy hard pumpkins. I refuse to do the hard pumpkins so I always scoop the guts and he does the carving. It works quite well for us! :) I love that Kevin strapped the pumpkin in!
That is hilarious with the seat belted pumpkin!
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun.
Post a Comment