Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Last Time Around...

Okay...there are still more pictures! I know! Leslie and Kevin were super picture happy, huh?


Kevin and I rode the subway to Brighton Beach, aka little Russia, and walked along the surprisingly beautiful beach. Kevin had a chance to speak some Russian (they all assume you're Russian there so I had a chance to speak some as well...not that I took them up on the offer...I just shook my head and said "nyet" to everything) so the hour long subway ride was worth it!

Times Square, baby!


Battery Park (Statue of Liberty in the background)

In front of the New York Stock Exchange...lots of camera crews and reporters!


That's it! No more New York pictures, I promise!

1 comment:

Michael said...

I'm Diggin the N.Y. pictures. I loved that place and can't wait to go back one day. If you are still there there is this awesome pizza place on Ansterdam and I think 103 or 104. I am sure there are great pizza places everywhere but this place was my favorite. I don't understand it but New York really does have the greatest pizza's.