Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I am so glad this week is over and I don't even know why! Nothing bad happened (except for Kevin leaving me for a moot court competition in NY...I am so jealous!) and the days were all busy and went by quickly...I don't even know why! Sometimes I just crave sleeping in on a saturday, waking up naturally and then lying in bed reading a magazine or a good book (by the way, for Easter Kevin bought me the complete works of Jane Austen and I am currently reading Sense and Sensibility...love it!)...and work and life just gets in the way, darn it! Even now I am thinking about the bed that I left just hours ago (no dirty thoughts!) and thinking about sleeping in tomorrow morning and reading until I feel like getting dressed!

Tangent alert!! - Ever since I started my blog I have wondered how many people actually visit the site, so I took a hint from Elizabeth's blog and installed SiteMeter (for free...I LOVE free things!) and checking it today and saw that people actually visit my site! CRAZY!! I love you all and appreciate you checking up on Kevin and I and caring about us - seriously, if you know about my blog it means that we are close and I love you all! I guess I need to apologize to all of you for not updating anything for a while there - Kevin's family was in town for 2 weeks and we were having too much fun to blog! I promise, Karen, that I will blog more faithfully for no other reason than for you to have somthing interesting to read while you are at work!

Again, thanks for visiting and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: