Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

St. Patrick's Day...a little late!

Happy St Patrick's Day everyone! Yes, I realize that the day of green was almost a month ago, but I have just not had the chance to post the pictures from this year's St. Patrick's Day party. We had so much fun this year! I made my signature corned beef, cabbage, carrots, and potatoes and our guets brought everything else (thank you!). Kevin's parents were there for the event and were so helpful in cooking, cleaning, and crowd control...it was a lot of fun to have friends and family together in our one bedroom apartment! I just love St. Patrick's day because you get to eat yummy food, dress in green, and be with friends - what's not to love?

Unfortunately, I was having so much fun hosting the party that I kept forgetting to take pictures, so we only have a few! Here they are:


Say hi to Kendra, Brett, Eric, and Danny!

Allow me to introduce my father-in-law, Lionel, and Kevin's buddy Dave.

Elizabeth, Brandon and Vanessa :)


Our new friends, Nora and Adam.

Halle and her daddy, Jason.

Halle and her mommy, Vanessa.

Make sure you all clear your calendars for next year's party - March 17th, 2009!

No comments: