Happy Birthday, honey! Another year older and wiser too!
I love this guy! I know that goes without saying, but he is so good to me and Colin. He is an amazing husband, father, provider, friend, and my own personal comedian.
He never ceases to keep me laughing and it seems that more and more (I think it directly corresponds to my increasing girth!) I need to laugh!
Anyway, I better stop before I embarrass him and get too mushy.
Well, today is Kevin's birthday.
We celebrated yesterday with the Sharps. Kevin requested shrimp fettuccine alfredo for dinner and German chocolate cake for dessert.
We also had cinnamon rolls for breakfast...so, yeah, it was a high calorie day!
Opening presents
Kevin is addicted to homemade applesauce and a few weeks ago, we ran out!! In the past, we have made huge batches in Cedar City with Kevin's mom, but there was no way to make that happen this fall so Artis and I came up with the brilliant plan for us to become applesauce-independent.
Thanks to Artis and Lionel's gift(s), we now have all the equipment to make our own applesauce!
Guess what we're doing this Saturday?
Now I just need to find all the apples!
Colin LOVED playing with the pot and carried it around with his toys all night.
Happy birthday, babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment