Do any of you have friends that you feel you kind of take advantage of? My friend Kaity is kind of like that. She has a pass to everything cool here is Dallas and kindly takes me with her. She also watches Colin when I go to the doctor. She won't let me pay full price when I buy one of her cute slips that she sells (check them out!). She gives me fashion advice (I am always in need of help!) and invites me to the pool in the summer.
I am so behind in this friendship!! I try to keep up by baking her things and watching her little cuties when she needs me, but seriously...free entrance to the arboretum (valued at $15) or a plate of cookies? Arg!
Okay...enough on that!
The other day Kaity took Colin and me to the Arboretum and the fall decorations were so gorgeous!
Colin and Sophie had a blast picking up all the small pumpkins and sitting on the big ones!
Colin insisted that this was a ba-ball (baseball)
Love these kiddos!
1 comment:
Those are such great pictures. I love the vibrant colors! Must be a nod to your budding amateur photography skills.
Post a Comment