We do everything together! Grocery shopping, cooking, playing, making lots of messes, seeing fun things, and lots of cuddling. He is such a cuddler! I love it! One of our new favorite things to do is to snuggle in our bed watching PBS on mornings that Kevin doesn't go in to work early. We usually end up watching the show "Wild Kratts" and Colin loves all the animals they feature. He snuggles with both of us, patting our arms and looking into our faces with the sweetest smile saying "Mama...Dada" over and over again. Soooo cute!
Now, I know I am not going to lose any of that when Reagan is born, but I won't be able to dote all of my attention on him anymore and for some reason I am a little sad about that. It will be really good for him because the little bugger is getting pretty spoiled, but it is going to be so hard on him! And the funny part is that he has no idea what's coming. He's way too young to comprehend it all. All he knows is that when I ask him where the baby is and he lifts his shirt to show his tummy, I think it is funny :)
All week the weather forecasters have been touting a cold front coming in this weekend. I have been SOOOOO excited to wear fall clothes and for it to be chilly. Today we woke up to a brisk 50 degrees! PERFECT! So we bundled Colin up and took him outside to play in the "cold" (I realize that 50 degrees isn't cold to most, but in Texas, that is freezing!). He had a blast!
I cannot even express how much I love this little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment