Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Daddy's Shoes

Goodness...
He's still in a shoe phase/obsession.

With the weather getting colder, Colin and I went shopping for some non-sandal shoes for winter.
In the shoe aisle at Ross he had a HUGE meltdown because I put back a pair of shoes that didn't fit that he apparently wanted.  We found another pair that worked great and he had to hold them out of the store and would barely let the checker scan them.

He kept muttering/sniffling/crying "sh-shoe!"  "sh-shoe!"

That was a bad day.

Anyway, he loves when daddy comes home and takes off his massive shoes (size 15!!) so he can wear them.

He's pretty cute when he does that!  


(PS - Yes, Colin got his first tattoo at a local Oktoberfest...he's a pretty rough and tumble kiddo!)

1 comment:

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

Kids always look so funny wearing their parents shoes because they are obviously much too big. But in Kevin's case (hello! 15!) they look even funnier! I love it!