Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, June 18, 2012

Just Us in Hawaii

Kevin and I both have amazing parents!  Both have offered to take Colin so we can take a trip without him and so we took my parents up on their offer and went to Hawaii for an amazing week!

Using frequent flier miles and hotel points that Kevin has accrued from all his trips abroad, we were able to make our trip mostly affordable!  Hawaii is never cheap!

We've been to Maui a couple of times and decided to try a new island.  
All I have to say is that Kauai is GORGEOUS!!  

We broke up our stay between the Sheraton in Poipu Beach and the Marriott Kauai at Kalapaki Beach.

Here are a few shots of the Sheraton:





Like I said, GORGEOUS!

1 comment:

Emily Petty said...

How fun! I spent a summer in Kauai before my senior yr of HS living with my cousin (and aunt/uncle : ). The garden isle is beautiful and my cousin and I would often go down to the Sheraton and walk around the grounds, look at the koi, and people watch the rich/fancy folks staying at the hotel. Guess we woulda been watchin' you. : )