My loyalties are torn! I grew up just a few miles from Angel Stadium in Anaheim and have always been an Angels fan. My dad's company has great season tickets and so as a kid, we got to go pretty regularly. One of my favorite memories with my dad is him coming home with an Angels T-Shirt, beanie, and gloves for me to wear and letting me know he was taking me to Game 6 of the 2002 World Series. It was an amazing game and they won the series, making the memory even more fun.
Well, then I moved to moved to Dallas and decided to adopt the local team as my new team...it just makes more sense to root for the Rangers. It just gets complicated when they play each other...which happens frequently. So what did I do when I attended the Yankee-Angels game with my family? I supported the Angels, of course!
Shana, Stacie, and Me
Me and Stacie
Me and my Dad
Now, what did I do when I attended the Angels-Rangers game with Kevin a few days later? I wore an ambiguous blue and cheered quietly for the Rangers (even though they lost!)

No comments:
Post a Comment