There are few things more fun (or FUNNER!!) than riding ATVs. If I had all the money in the world, I would definitely buy them (and jet skis, and a boat, and a lot of other things too!)
Anyway...
When Kevin and I were in Aruba two years ago, we went on an ATV tour and loved it and decided that the amazingly tropical Jamaica would be a fun place to ride.
Jamaica did not disappoint!
Part way through the ride it started to pour...as it does this everyday, the roads are a little muddy which only made the ride all that more AWESOME!
This is at the top of the mountain we rode up...notice the grass and mud on my face, shirt, etc
Yeah, to say we got messy is an understatement!
Okay, Kevin had to take a picture of this:
Notice the girl? Oh, I guess I should explain. That person in the red basketball shorts is a GIRL! As we were on the bus picking up people from their respective resorts, we stopped at this really posh resort and I expected some clean, happy, wealthy looking people to get on. Instead, four loud scary looking thug lesbian tatted and pierced girls got on that freaked everyone on the bus out. The above was the meanest. And she almost rode herself off a cliff. No joke.
Overlooking the jungle
We are covered in mud!
As we were driving back, I kept noticing signs warning people of stealing electricity. I just wanted to get a picture of one of the power lines with tons of cords coming out.
No comments:
Post a Comment