While having the same name in the family definitely complicates things, it really is only fair that I experience it since Kevin's been dealing with it for quite some time. You see, the name "Kevin" is a popular one in our family. I have a husband, brother, and cousin named Kevin, not to mention that my father's middle name is Kevin. So no, our next son will not be Kevin Jr...it would just be too much!
Anyway, the last Grady took the plunge last week and it was a really wonderful wedding.
Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Brian and Leslie Grady
As we are now known...the two Leslies, Kevin's Leslie and Brian's Leslie, and Leslie and Leslie Ann
Colin and Grandma Grady
And Great-Grandma Grady
(she's turning 90 this year...doesn't she look amazing?)
Not sure why I don't have any pictures with Kevin in them...he was able to make it but now I don't have any proof!
1 comment:
Totally feel yah! I am the second Kelly Crawford. Now I am Kelly Marie, which is okay excpet the other is Kelly Elaine and I think Elaine is sooo much prettier haa! Looks like a gorgeous wedding! We will be in Cedar in four weeks and will TOTALLY stop by and see your mother in law!
Post a Comment