Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, May 27, 2011

Great Grandparents

I am finally home! With all of the rough weather here in Dallas it took an extra day and a few cancelled flights to make it, but we did it and Colin did REALLY well on this flight.

Over the 3+ weeks in Utah and California, Colin got to meet and spend time with every living grandparent and great grandparent we have. It was really special introducing the little guy to some of the most influential people in my life (I mean, they raised my parents and that is a pretty big deal, don't you think?).

Colin and my Grandma Donna
(my maternal grandmother)
Grandma Donna turns 90 next month...look, we all have the same eyes :)

With Papa Tom
(my paternal grandfather)
Papa Tom and my cousin/former roommate/bridesmaid Val and her little boy Ben
Val has moved back to California so I can see her and little Ben every time I go home...yay!

No comments: