Family Picture

Family Picture

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

5 Months


This post is for Kevin.

I am sorry that you've been travelling so much lately.

Your little guy misses you tons.

I hope you like the pictures :)

Colin is 5 months old today
He has soooo many quirks! He loves to keep one arm out like this.
Or tucked in like this
And frequently gives me this kind of unsure, panicked look
He tries to eat anything in sight and drools over everyone that will give him a finger to chew on.
Still no teeth...
He gets super frustrated when he can't figure out how to get objects in to his mouth.
For the most part he is a really happy baby :)

He loves to be outside, look at himself in the mirror, and especially to stand. I am surprised he humored me long enough to sit in these pictures!
Colin is very curious and is constantly looking around him but rarely at the person holding him.
With Papa
Come home soon, Daddy!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Aw he is getting so big! I am sure this will make Kev hop on a plane as I type!

Anonymous said...

He's so cute! We were so glad to see you guys here in Utah for a few minutes :) Sorry I wasn't able to say bye to you... Kevin said you were off taking care of the babe. It was fun to finally meet you.

Dani said...

AWWW! Baby, baby, baby. He is so darling!

Emily Petty said...

Katie is now sitting on my lap and loving all the pictures of baby Colin, she keeps waving 'hi.'