Family Picture

Family Picture

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sno-2-Go = Happiness

Here in Williamsburg, the coming of spring means many things - the birth of the baby lambs at Colonial Williamsburg, the first ride of Apollo's Chariot at Busch Gardens, the budding of the cherry blossoms, and of course opening day at Sno-2-Go. Ahhh....Sno-2-Go...the pounds that you have given me and the happiness that I derive from your delicious combination of unsurpassed soft serve ice cream and fine shaved ice drenched in such flavors as "Gremlin" and "Tiger's Blood."

My weakness? Double stuffed Coconut and Bahama Mama snow ball....which in layman's terms is a layer of snow cone, soft served ice cream, snow cone, soft served ice cream, snow cone, and then a dollop of soft serve ice cream...oh yeah - it's good!



See that card in my hand...if I fill that card up with stamps, do you know what I get? 2 dollars off my next order...their stuff is SOOOO good they can get away with a card that gives you TWO DOLLARS off. And do I keep the cards? Heck yes!



One stamp closer to slightly cheaper happiness!


April through October is surely the happinest time of the year! How I will miss thee when we move, Sno-2-Go!!

2 comments:

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

I get such a kick out of all your many food favorites :) Its so fun to see you enjoying a little sugary happiness. I know I have my fair share of weaknesses in that area...

Michelle said...

Your post inspired me to try out Sno-2-Go for the first time ever. I can't believe I've been missing out on this all these years! Way to give me just one more thing to miss about Williamsburg!