Karen and I at the Capital Grill - I LOVE my sister (in-law)!
(I had to cut Kevin out of this picture because he was making the weirdest face!)

We headed to the American History Museum for some fun pop culture history!
Karen has her eye on Dorothy's ruby slippers!
Every Seinfeld fan needs a picture next to the puffy shirt!
("But I don't want to be a pirate!)
Kevin LOVES trains - whenever we go to the Crawford's, he always plays with Sam's and vows that we will have a train set for our 'kids' (ie for Kevin).
I always had a thing for Rafael from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - I realize that I am pictured next to Michelangelo, but I thought I should mention my childhood crush on a turtle with major attitude!
Thanks for making this a great weekend, Karen!
No comments:
Post a Comment