Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

80's Night at The Melting Pot

I have always wanted to eat at the Melting Pot, and I finally got the chance! Thanks to 80's Night at our local Melting Pot, I was able to convince Kevin to take me! Essentially, they played 80's music and slashed their prices to where they were 2 decades ago (well, almost).

The food was EXCELLENT! I can't wait to go again! Kevin and I really enjoyed all of the courses, but there is nothing better than warm chocolate drizzled over fruit and other delectables!

We loved the cheese course!

All gone :(

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Leslie~

I have always wanted to go to the Melting Pot & Buzz keeps saying too much moolah!! Aahh, would have loved to have gone @ 80's prices...if you every get a hankering to go again, give me a shout!
sherry

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

What? No '80s hair or clothes for the big themed night out? :) I'm glad you had fun. Derek and I enjoy fondue at one of the restaurants here as well.
Oh- and Leslie, your hair looks great :)

Cassie said...

That is Cassie's favorite place and if it wasn't so pricey maybe even mine as well. But since she puts up with me she and her girl friends occasionally go down and get salads and desert which isn't to bad on the budget.