Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Competition in the City

Kevin competed in his last moot court competition a few weeks ago in New York City. I couldn't resist the opportunity to watch him compete and of course do a little shopping and site seeing in the big apple. Kevin and his partner, Genevieve, did a great job, but mostly we had a good time eating yummy Chinese food in Chinatown, delicious pizza in Little Italy, and roasted nuts at every opportunity!
The Courtroom
Last minute prep!
Kevin and Genevieve after a job well done :)
After we arrived, we wandered over to the Gershwin Theatre to check and see if there might be any ticket cancellations for Wicked and luck was shining down on us because we landed tickets in center orchestra only a few rows back from the stage. We saved a TON of money on the seats and I was so excited to see it again that I cried on and off through the first act!
It was Kevin's first time seeing Wicked, and as you can tell, he is really excited!
I HEART Wicked!




1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ahhh! I'm so jealous you got tickets for Wicked! Last time Danny and I were in NYC we tried the lottery a number of times to get tickets, but no luck. Glad you had better luck!