Family Picture
Thursday, August 21, 2008
He's Home!!
After 15 LLLLLOOOONNNNGGGGG weeks, Kevin is finally home safe and sound! To celebrate the end of a long summer apart, Kevin and I vacationed in Hawaii with my family for a week (more to come on our vacation, I promise!), but then sadly had to separate again as I flew to Virginia to go back to work and Kevin flew back to Houston to pick up the car and start the 22 hour drive home. Happily, our separation didn't last long as Kevin showed up on my doorstep a day earlier than planned after driving home from Houston in a speedy day and a half! I was in total shock to see him home so early (let's just say he didn't sleep much and only stopped for gas and food!) and burst in to tears! I couldn't be happier! Thanks, babe for driving home like a maniac so I could see you a day earlier...I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was hoping he'd make it home in one piece! He was so excited to surprise you! I'm glad you guys are reunited once and for all!!! Miss you both tons.
Post a Comment