Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Reagan - 8 and 9 months

Reagan at Eight Months

Reagan at Nine Months



Gone are the days of my easy baby...I now have the most adorable and crazy little monster!
In short, she has discovered the strength of her voice and the speed of her arms and legs.

My friends used to say that they would hang around Reagan and never hear her (being a perfect baby, she only cooed)...but no more! She screams when she is both happy and sad, leaving me somewhat exasperated! A happy scream can still deafen you!

While visiting family, they nicknamed her the Pterodactyl and even did google searches for different dinosaur sounds to make sure they labeled her as the right one (according to Hollywood, that is). Yep, her screeches are something primal and prehistoric, but mostly just LOUD.

She cleared more than one restaurant on our trip and led me to walk around with more than a little crazy in my eye (moms, you know what I mean!).

I love her, but had our roadtrip been one hour longer, I don't think I could have been held responsible for my actions...insanity defense, you know.

But back to her good qualities...
She is both cuddly and wiggly, preferring to cuddle for a few seconds then wiggling off at some serious speed.
She is a major hair puller, much to my and Colin's chagrin...she just can't keep her hands off the red hair!
She is eating very well and is chowing down all sorts of big girl foods with her favorites being fruits (duh).

Reagan is very adept at pulling herself into a standing position and she loves the power and reach this gives her.

She has grown like a little weed and is now wearing size 18 month clothing and is over 21 lbs! 

I love my beautiful little girl and can't believe that she's now been "out" longer than she was "in!"

No comments: