Ever since we moved to Dallas, I have wanted to go to Medieval Times. I can't explain it!
When I was around eight, I went with my best friend Kristin for her birthday.
She got a flower from the knight and I died of jealousy!!
I went again with my then boyfriend's family right before he left on his mission and we broke up.
Well, my wonderful husband finally took me for my birthday :)
Funny enough, a friend of Kevin's at work asked him what we were doing for my birthday and when he told him, he advised against it.
"Bad idea...it's really kitschy...you might want to take her to a nice dinner instead."
"No, SHE chose this!"
"Huh, well, have fun then!"
I thought it was fun!
I couldn't wait to cheer for my long, greasy haired knight!
Thankfully we were able to convince (guilt) the Zollingers into coming with us so we could share in the merriment!
Check out those knights! I know! Go take a cold shower, ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment