Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Nana's, Grandma's, and Sandy

My poor kids slept all over the place on our month long trip!
Nana's, Steve's, Tahoe, Grandma's, and at a hotel in Sandy...for all that moving around, they really did a great job! 

We had so much fun getting out our old toys and playing together. While Colin played "house," I restored some of my old Barbie's hair!! (not pictured, but glorious!)


The night before we left for Utah, both of the kids refused to fall asleep and so I sat them next to Papa to watch golf on TV - it got them both nice and tired!
("Papa, where's the ball? Where's the hole? Where's the flag? What's he doin'?" over, and over, and over again!)

Kevin had flown back to Dallas after Tahoe and flew in to Vegas, where I picked him up on the way to Utah. We spent the weekend in Cedar City with his family before headed up to Sandy for the funeral.

After the family viewing, we all grabbed dinner together. Pei Wei, Five Guys, and amazing weather! I love Utah!


After the funeral and internment, we stopped at Kevin's Grandma Petty who lives in Brigham City.  We didn't give her much notice, so we were glad we could see her!

  
It may seem weird to get together to play games after a funeral, but Grandma Donna would have approved :)
At family gatherings, games with the cousins was always customary!

No comments: