It doesn't happen often, but every once in a while I will catch myself and think that I am living a scene from a movie. It usually isn't a real movie, but more like I am living something that only ever actually happens in movies.
One such moment was attending a backyard dinner party a friend of mine threw last month.
It was beautiful, to say the least, and the entire time I kept thinking that real people do not go to backyard soirees like this...
It was just lovely
From the hanging lights to the candles, flowers, delicious food (provided by all of the attendees), fun conversation, and all the tiny details, I was absolutely blown away with the loveliness of it all!
It was a party that will be hard to beat!
(And I am surely not even going to try!)
Prepared Menus
The Lovely Ladies
The Dapper Dans


No comments:
Post a Comment