Colin doesn't always appreciate taking pictures while he's trying to eat a french fry!
Big brother graciously sharing his blocks with Reagan
Sometimes Kevin and I live for the weekend and our date nights. We try to go out every weekend that we can and we finally ate at a restaurant I've been wanting to try for months - Sissy's Southern Kitchen. The Hansens were so much fun and the food, while overpriced, was yummy.
The vibe and decor was southern cooking and hospitality meets uptown trendy retro chic.
Us gals ordered Shirley Temples
And for dessert I got an amazing (best dish of the night) banana pudding
Kevin was only home for a day in between trips and Colin could not get enough of Daddy!
Sleeping at the park after a jog
When you take off your pants, it is important to leave your shoes on!
It was so chilly last week we enjoyed a fire. Summer is right around the corner so it was nice to have it be cold one last time!
Reagan is still swaddled and it just reminded me of her little burrito brother.
No comments:
Post a Comment