From this day forward, Colin has now spent more time out than in!
Here's a speck of Colin just 5 weeks in:
And today:
I love this kid! He is such a funny boy and is always making us laugh.
He now has 6 teeth and is no longer a little vampire baby :(
Like his "faux" hawk? He has a bunch of hair on top (and nowhere else) and everyone has been pestering me to spike it...
I think HE thinks he's pretty cool!
He loves to crawl to technology and a pyramid of blocks ONLY...he just won't crawl to me!
He likes to eat puffs, but he isn't quite coordinated enough for it and ends up eating his fingers instead.
He is constantly jabbering to himself.
Colin is starting to imitate things that we do, like pat the ground, wave (he kind of just raises his arm), shake his head, and blow bubbles...he can blow bubbles (read spit) better than we can!!
I LOVE THIS LITTLE BOY!!
And here are his stats:
Height - 30 1/4 in (off the charts, people!)
Weight - 20 lbs 13 oz (52nd percentile)

4 comments:
So absolutely adorable!!!!! And I'm not prejudice at all.
Cute cute cute!
The faux hawk makes him look so grown up! He is adorable!
So cute - I like his spiked hair! Crazy how fast they grow!
Post a Comment