Anyway, I was able to see soooo many people! The big birthday bash was in Utah, so after a day of flying, we hopped in the car for a 10 drive. Colin didn't handle that part so well, but then again I can't blame him! Two travel days in a row are hard on anyone, let alone a baby - a big thanks to my family for being patient with him!
With only 2 days, we had to really pack in the fun. I had so much fun visiting my former roommate Jessica ROGERS Ivins and her awesome husband Reece who just had the most adorable little baby boy named James. While holding their week old baby and watching Colin play with their daughter Lola I realized how much Colin has grown! He's ginormous :) It is so much fun to visit old friends and see your kids play together (well, as much as Colin can play with other kids that is).
Lola and Colin
Doesn't she look amazing just a week after giving birth?
I was also able to spend a couple hours with my dear friend Chrisy Hains and her son Marshall. Chrisy and her husband Will became our friends in Williamsburg during Kevin's first year of law school when Will was getting his MA in History at William and Mary. We instantly bonded over living in the same dumpy, crime-ridden, leaky/often flooded apartment complex! Will is now also an attorney, but we haven't been able to convince them to move to Texas!
Don't we look like sisters? No? Well, I think we do :)
Marshall and Colin
2 comments:
I'm reading this! I just sent you those photos! Love to all :)
Look at Colin sitting up like such a big boy. Amazing!
Post a Comment