Family Picture

Family Picture

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turkey Day 2010

We had the best Thanksgiving this year! Not only were Karen, Mike, Kate and Dylan with us, but my brother Steve and his wife Tracy and their son Cody drove all the way from the Florida panhandle to celebrate one of my favorite holidays with us. Of course I forgot to take lots of pictures, so here's what I got!

Cody helping Dad carve the turkey and Tracy stirring the gravy.
Steve is a much better cook than I am so I turned the turkey duties over to him...plus, I've never mastered the art of gravy making, so I left that to his care as well. They turned out great!
Cody and Kate didn't really get along that well...I think Cody had a crush on the much older and wiser Kate and she was none too thrilled with the attention of a younger man (or maybe just THIS younger man)! It was really cute to watch him chase after her (literally!)
Cody and his favorite pregnant aunt!

2 comments:

jessi said...

Yeah, you can never predict those little ones and whether they will take to another child or not.

Karen said...

Kate's such a little tease. She asked the other day "When will I see Cody again?" Crazy kids!