Steve and Cody getting their parkas on...Cody is not a fan!
Waiting to go inside
Mike and baby Dylan (isn't he just so adorable in his little parka?)
Just the girls...
Cody has still not "warmed" up to this whole ice thing...
But he really liked the ice slide
As did Kevin!
At the end of the exhibit was a beautiful Nativity scene
Kevin getting in some last minute baby-holding practice with our nephew Dylan
Inside the exhibit they had a cute mini train town...this picture is just for my father-in-law, Lionel
Us Texans love our star!
In front of their little River Walk
In the Atrium was another "Tiny Town" (how I miss Arrested Development!)
Cody was not so thrilled at first to take this picture...
But he quickly got over it!
If you are going to be in the DFW area around Christmas, I would HIGHLY recommend the exhibit!
2 comments:
Ooh how fun! Leslie, I'm assuming you didn't brave the ice slide!
Leslie and Kevin,
We're so excited that you'll be proud parents very soon. We're thinkin' about all 3 of you! Beth
Post a Comment