OK, that baby looks EXACTLY like his daddy! And I must echo the previous comments by saying that he is one beautiful newborn -- so alert! Congrats mom and dad! Enjoy those first few sleep-deprived weeks! He'll be big before you know it.
We are so excited for you guys! Colin is adorable! Leslie did you have to have a c-section? I hope that all went well and you are recovering alright. Talk about the best way to spend christmas break ever! I hope Kev has some sweet paternity leave saved up. Give him snuggles for me! (Colin...not Kevin...maybe a hug for Kev) Merry CHristmas guys! We love yah!
15 comments:
What a cutie! He is super adorable, and he looks so alert for a newborn! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to meet little Colin! :)
Aww!! He is so cute!! Congratulations!!
Congratulations, you guys! He is quite a handsome little guy. Can't wait read more details!
Congratulations!!! What a sweet boy! We can't wait to meet him! Hope you are feeling well!
Kevin and Leslie,
What an adorable 'bundle of joy'! We're so excited about his arrival and your family looks great. Welcome, baby Colin! Beth & Frank
He is just precious. We eagerly await a meeting with the little man!
Congrats! I am so excited for you both! He is such a sweet thing...hopefully we can meet him someday :)
Adorable! Make sure you take lots of pictures while he is so tiny :)
He's adorable! Congrats!
wow, what a cute newborn!
OK, that baby looks EXACTLY like his daddy! And I must echo the previous comments by saying that he is one beautiful newborn -- so alert! Congrats mom and dad! Enjoy those first few sleep-deprived weeks! He'll be big before you know it.
We are so excited for you guys! Colin is adorable! Leslie did you have to have a c-section? I hope that all went well and you are recovering alright. Talk about the best way to spend christmas break ever! I hope Kev has some sweet paternity leave saved up. Give him snuggles for me! (Colin...not Kevin...maybe a hug for Kev) Merry CHristmas guys! We love yah!
HE IS SO CUTE!!!! I love him already! I can't believe how good you look. I am SOOO happy for you guys! Love you cuz!!!
He is so handsome! Congratulations, and merry Christmas!
What a cutie! Congratulations!
Post a Comment