Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Tale As Old As Time

Several months ago, I found out that Beauty and the Beast would be playing at the new AT&T Performing Arts Center downtown and I immediately bought us tickets. The show was darling and we had a great time despite the annoying toddler sitting behind us (who brings their two year old to a play?) and the really loud and drunk women sitting beside me. If you ever have a chance to see this show (it was my second time) you should definitely go :) You'll love the extra songs and the big show stopping numbers like "Be Our Guest" and "Gaston" - so much fun!
This is me at 18 weeks...there is a bump there but it is harder to see from the front.

1 comment:

Emily Petty said...

I love it! I saw it twice too - once in DC, once on Broadway!