Whatever. I don't see no baby bump. I'm pretty sure I was triple your size at 21 weeks. Have I mentioned how freakin' excited I am that you are having a baby? Have I also mentioned that I might be coming to Dallas in the near future to visit another friend of mine? Did I mention that I hope I can see you too?
I love that by "the public" you mean me :) OK, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has requested but I believe it was my insistence this evening that brought this about. You look great!
4 comments:
Whatever. I don't see no baby bump. I'm pretty sure I was triple your size at 21 weeks. Have I mentioned how freakin' excited I am that you are having a baby? Have I also mentioned that I might be coming to Dallas in the near future to visit another friend of mine? Did I mention that I hope I can see you too?
I love that by "the public" you mean me :) OK, I'm sure I'm not the only one who has requested but I believe it was my insistence this evening that brought this about.
You look great!
It'll only get worse! :-) You look great. And it's all worth it!!!
Aw!! We are SO excited for you guys!! Congrats again! :)
Post a Comment