
2. American Idol
The show that has produced some of my favorite singers: Carrie Underwood, Adam Lambert, Daughtry, and of course Kelly Clarkson. I have been watching American Idol since the very first season. I discovered the try outs while flipping channels one night and was hooked! I TiVo'd it and hooked my whole family...I vote for my favorites and buy my favorite songs on iTunes. I love Simon's acerbic opinions and wit and am going to miss him next season. I am still debating on whether to watch the show without him...I just don't know if I can do it. I miss Paula - she was all kinds of crazy and Kara just annoys me.

3. Community
Gosh this show cracks me up! I have loved Joel McHale ever since I discovered The Soup (to be discussed another time!) and this show just gives me more time with him. The show is about a cocky lawyer who has to go back to school to complete his undergrad degree because the Bar found out his degree was fake. He starts a Spanish study group and then hilarity ensues! The ensemble cast is great! I LOVE Senior Chang, the Asian Spanish teacher - youtube clips of him and you'll be hooked!

4. Glee
This show rocks...literally! The singing is great, the show is well cast, and the storyline is entertaining. I love Sue Sylvester and her unexplained hatred for the glee club - she is so perfectly evil! The musical numbers are all covers of great songs that I love anyway and they have made a great addition to my "cleaning the house" iPod mix!

5. Project Runway

6. The Office
Oh, the awkward humor that is Michael Scott...he is sometimes the villain, the idiot, the pitiable, lonely, fool, the punchline, and the punching bag - he makes the show and is the heart of what The Office is - cringeworthy, laugh out loud, quote-it-after comedy!
I even have a Dwight bobblehead!7. Biggest Loser
This is such an inspiring show! I always want to work out afterward, but for some reason I always eat junk food while I watch it! Seriously! Pizza, hamburgers and fries, donuts, ice cream...all consumed while watching the Biggest Loser - what's up with that? Jillian and Bob are serious hard A's, if you know what I mean! I hope either one of the grey team wins or Stephanie from the purple team...down with red team! The wife drives me bonkers!

PS - Bob was doing a promotional work out thing at the downtown Dallas 24 hour fitness center last Saturday and I wanted to go and meet him, but I didn't want to sign the waiver to allow the cameras to capture the moment (which would probably be embarrassing! They were filming him giving "inspiration" while people worked out and neither do I look cute while I work out nor do I want to be on TV - ever! I guess I missed my chance to meet Bob :(
6 comments:
I love these shows too!!! Joel McHale is hilarious and I also love Chevy Chase in this show.
I can't get enough of glee, project runway, and biggest loser.
I could watch the office, arrested development, and Modern Family over and over again.
If you haven't seen Modern Family you HAVE to start watching it now. It's THE BEST shoe on tv.
Lastly... since you love love stories you have to start watching Larkrise to Candelford on PBS. It's on the second series but it is probably the best british love story/series on tv. Watch some on youtube, you'll be hooked.
I'm with you on several of those shows. I wish we had time to watch more of them. They sound hilarious.
So were you glad last night when the woman on the red team went home?
YES!!! She was driving me nuts...she is such a crazy liar. But she is sticking to her story!
Yes, yes, yes, and yes! I love all these shows too. I just got hooked on Glee, after watching a bunch of episodes on Hulu. Such a great show! I should have known you'd have such great taste in tv shows. You're a GRADY afterall! :)
I need to get in to all of these shows! I hear so much about them! The only ones I keep up with are the Office and American Idol...
Post a Comment