Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Landscaping...check!

We are now just 2 weeks away from closing on the house! They have just finished the landscaping (minus a couple of trees which are still on order) and have installed the appliances in the kitchen...we are now just down to getting everything from our first walkthrough fixed and then we'll do our final punch list...everything looks great and we are convinced that we not only have the most amazing builder, but that he is the nicest person too!





Now, some shots of the inside :)


Looking into the master bath
Dining room
Great room

My closet!!! Well, actually Kevin and I will share it, but we all know who is going to take up the most room! My favorite part is the shoe shelves!


First floor guest bath

6 comments:

Crawford Family said...

oh my gosh i just threw up all over my laptop! your house is AMAZING! Can't wait to come us that spare bath!

Karen said...

Beautiful!!! I totally want to come see it in person... soon, I promise!

Bekah said...

looks like we'll be having Thanksgiving at your place next year. How fun! Congrats

Anonymous said...

You're home is beautiful! Good luck with the move and everything...and CONGRATS to Kevin!

jessi said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I'm so happy for you guys!

Emily Petty said...

Wow - what an amazing house Leslie and your trip to Aruba looks fantastic too!