Family Picture

Family Picture

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Cabin Time...Labor Day Weekend

I am now finally getting around to blogging about what we did the month that we spent in Cedar City. I promise that I haven't just been lazy (although that does play a part) but without reliable internet (the house ate all of our money!) I just haven't gotten to it! Thankfully, there are now many places that offer free internet (thank you Border's!) so here I am, starting at the beginning. These are from September 7th - Labor Day Weekend!


After our trip to Aruba, Kevin and I drove up to Cedar to spend Labor Day with all of his family at their cabin up Cedar canyon (this is also the cabin at which Kevin proposed...so it's a very special place for us!)

Kevin starting the traditional cabin fare - dutch oven chicken and potatoes! Yum!

Karen holding Miss Lydia
New mommy Lisa with Karen and Lydia
They had planned a birthday party for me and made me one of my favorite cakes - carrot cake with cream cheese - delish!
Kevin holding and burping baby Lydia

Trying not to let her "head fall off!"


1 comment:

Olivia Jewell said...

Oh he looks like a natural! ;)
Looks like you guys are having fun.