Family Picture

Family Picture

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Heck Ya!!


That little piece of paper now means something because

KEVIN PASSED THE TEXAS BAR!!!

I don't think that I ever thought he wouldn't pass, but it is such an amazing feeling to know that it is official! Congrats, Kevin (or rather, Kevin Grady, ESQUIRE) - you never have to do it again!!

Law school is NOW officially done!

I am so proud of you!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!!! Congrats Kevin!!

Karen said...

WOO-HOO!!! We are soooooo thrilled for Kevin and for you too! Your life can "officially" begin now, right? Love you both!

Lindsey Bell said...

I'm so excited for you guys that I can't even stand it!! Congrats! Now time for real life!

Mrs. Petty said...

Dear Kevin and Leslie,
A hearty congratulations is in order. You two are an amazing couple and deserve all the rewards of your hard work and commitment to one another. Way to go!! Beth

Derek and Lisa Larson said...

I knew you would do it!!!

Valerie said...

CONGRATS!!! What great news! Good job Kevin and good job Leslie for being supportive through (I can imagine) many lonely nights while Kevin studied. Hooray!